Monday, October 6, 2008

October Love


Fall has always been my favorite season, with a particular love for October. Maybe it’s because New York finally began to cool down during this time of year, maybe because it’s my birthday month, or maybe it’s because of Halloween. Halloween is by far my favorite holiday (that’s right it tops Christmas). My best friend from high school and I were still trick-or treating when we were 16 years old, and since I can no longer trick-or-treat at the age of 29 - without looking like the neighborhood freak and I don’t have any kids, - I am dressing up Mops.
I know, I know it’s kinda mean, but I just can’t help myself. (I’ll post pictures of that later.) Sorry, got side tracked. Back to fall…Star from lunaarcana shares my love for Autumn as well as my Acorn Jars, and was kind enough to feature my pottery, and myself in her blog. It never seizes to amaze me how nice are the folks of Etsy.

3 comments:

Expressions By Devin said...

Your acron jar is Adorable, I love fall.It is my fav season, i love the colors and wearing scarfs, mittiens.It the best:00

Debbie Gootter said...

I love your stuff and would love to feature you on my blog- let me know if you are interested

Blackfeatherfarm said...

It goes without saying, adorable pug. Let me know when you post the mops, gotta see 'em !