Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall Season is Here



Even in Sunny California, summer is coming to an end and I am really looking forward to fall and the holiday season. Lately I’ve been gearing up and making pottery like a mad woman. I’ve learned the hard way not to get excited about your pieces until they are out of the kiln, out of your car and tucked away safely on the shelf. Now it’s time to get excited. The glazes came out so wonderfully that I am still a little skeptical talking about them. Something had to go wrong somewhere… but it didn’t. So here we are. Off to make more Acorns!

5 comments:

Kari said...

Wow, those are so great! Fall is my favorite season!

Ravenswick said...

Those are beautiful! I also love your picture of the the acorns. Fall is my favorite time of the year.

Reny said...

What beautiful pottery! Great blog!

bp said...

Your creations are so beautiful! The Petite Tuile earrings came. She LOVES them. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I just love those acorns! What fun pieces!